www.gett-ing.com uses our own and third party cookies for its operation, to keep sessions open and to personalize the user’s experience, and also to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that website store in the browser of users that visit it. They are necessary to give advantages in the provision of interactive services and help easier web surfing.
Types of cookies:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that stay in your computer until you leave the website that uses them. They are not recorded on the user’s hard disk.
- Persistent cookies: cookies that remain stored in the cookies space in your computer after you leave the website. They will consult that site the next time you enter it, to pull up information that improves browsing (direct access to the service without any need to go through the Login process) or provides a commercial service (offering products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies can also be:
- Own: cookies generated by the website that is being visited.
- Third party: cookies received by surfing that website, but generated by a third party service that is hosted there. For example, a cookie used for an advert or an advertising banner located on the website you are visiting.
The purpose of cookies:
- For technical purposes: They are necessary for the functioning of the website. They are also called ‘strictly necessary’ cookies. They allow the control of traffic from the server to several users at the same time, providing identification and user access to the system, etc.
- Personalization: This means that each user can configure elements such as the language he/she wants to read the website in, formats for visualization, etc.
- Analysis or performance: They count the number of visits and detect surfing patterns in different areas of the website.
- Advertising: They allow the application of efficiency parameters to the advertising provided in websites.
- Behavioral advertising: The allow the application of efficiency parameters to the advertising provided in websites, based on information on users’ behavior patterns.
www.gett-ing.com uses the following COOKIES:
- Third party cookies: specifically, cookies of Google Analytics.
- Own cookies: temporary, and with the sole aim of keeping the session open while you surf the website.
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to surf the website and use its basic functions. These cookies to do not collect any information on your browsing that could be used for marketing purposes or to remind you which sites you have been in.
|__utma||Persistent||Allows Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our website|
|__utmb||30 minutes||Allows Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our website|
|__utmc||Session||Allows Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our website|
|__utmz||6 months||Allows Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our website|
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to erase the cookies recorded by www.gett-ing.com from your browser, here are the instructions for different browsers:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920
- Enter the menu Safari > Preferences
- In the Privacy section, press the Details button
- Select the website that stores cookies and press Remove, or press Remove All to erase all the cookies.